Sign in to follow this  
AnUnknownSource

So the commercials suck so far...

Aren't superbowl commercials supposed to be good?

they're not... so far anyway... big carrier pidgeons and dancing geckos... zzzzzzzzzzz

The baby trader rocked. The Timberlake commercial was pretty good. Everything else was so-so. But for us old school types I thought the half time show by Tom Petty was da bomb! Great talent, excellent musicians and no unexpected tittys.

ok, justin timberlake getting nutted on a mailbox was pretty funny...

Great expression for that commercial. Nutted. Tee-hee!

I also liked the baby trader, as much as babies disgust me. His eyes creeped me the xxxx out though.

Thank god for a good halftime show though, it's about time they figured out how to not xxxx it up.

"Ooh, let's grab a great old rock band then let the current 'popular' whore/singer/whore and the one guy that raps stuff join in. That'll be the best concert ever!"

Douchebags.

hey, is anyone else offended by the CareerBuilder.com ads? I mean, can you possibly stereotype ethnic groups any more than they did with their Haji-hindu guy talking like Apoo from the Simpsons and the asian pandas that talk like Kahn from King of the Hill???

hey, is anyone else offended by the CareerBuilder.com ads? I mean, can you possibly stereotype ethnic groups any more than they did with their Haji-hindu guy talking like Apoo from the Simpsons and the asian pandas that talk like Kahn from King of the Hill???

Yeah, those were pretty bad.

I enjoyed the Diet Pepsi "what is Love" commercial, especiall Chris Kittain at the end.

I was offended that they interrupted commercials that might have actually been halfway decent.