Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Humans ARE pieces of #@[email protected], just like we know they are but don't really

ok took a few...momma and I played in the snow last night after we shoveled the drive and sidewalk etc.

Funny thing, a couple of kids about 9-12 years old knocked on the door this morning and asked how we made the 'bricks' and I told 'em "just dump all the fresh kitty litter into the kitty box and then take the empty plastic bucket outside, stuff snow into it and pack it tight as you can, turn upside down and it will slide out, rinse and repeat!"

Since it's supposed to snow probably another 4" - 6" tonight, and especially because a friend came over with a plow attached to his 4-wheeler, we've got big 'walls' of snow around the front yard...momma and I can't wait till it's snowing tonight to go out and make a hockey goalie to go with this guy (we'll fix him up better...it was like 50F or something today!) and build up our snow fort to pelt little monkeys with iceballs from behind haha...

Dear THIEVES,

xxxx YOU. GO xxxx YOURSELVES REAL NICE WITH MY HOCKEY STICK, THEN JAM THE HELMET UP YOUR butt AND GIVE A TWIST YOU xxxxING LOSERS. I HOPE YOUR MOTHERS ALL DIE OF SHAME KNOWING THEIR PIECE OF . CHILDREN ARE NOTHING MORE THAN COMMON THIEVES, AND WILL PROBABLY GROW UP TO SMOKE METH AND DIE IN PRISON.

So, as you can see, my happiness has come to a close on another chapter in the shame of being of the same genetic line as the rest of humanity. What kind of xxxxing low-life piece of . losers would watch us build a snowman and give him a stick and hockey helmet and goalie mask, let the neighborhood admire him for two days, then xxxxING RUSH INTO MY YARD AND STEAL MY . IN THE HOUR WE LEFT TO GO EAT AWAY FROM THE HOUSE????

So as I said earlier, go xxxx yourselves. I give up on shitbag humans...probably lucky you didn't do it while we were home because I'd be explaining to the local police why your dead xxxxing carcass bled to death in my yard and where did that giant knife come from that I thought you were going to attack me with? (if we were in Texas I wouldn't need to plant the knife on you, I'd just shoot you and your dickhead friends for coming onto my property).

PS you've pretty much ruined all the fun Carly and I had hanging out together building the damn thing as well as any future fun we were going to have after we got home from dinner to build a goalie to go along with him as well as a small rink out of the snow blocks...I guess you think at 34 years old and 25 years old we deserve to get our . stolen from us for having the audacity to still enjoy the snow like we did when we were children.

I hope your meth dealer doesn't give you a xxxxing dime when you try to pawn that $5 hockey stick and $1 cheap hockey helmet to him to get your fix. xxxxing dummies.

snowday-5.jpg

snowday-2.jpg

man that sucks....

Stuff like that happens around here....if you set it outside it disappears pretty quick...

I had an older window air-condidtioner given to me by a friend and I left it outside on my side porch to air out (smoker's smell) and it made it about a week before someone carried it off...I am sure they had to work for it as that SOB was freakin heavy...stuff like that just pisses you off....and whats worse is the JACKASS parent will send their kids over to scope the place out....had a coupld of 6 year old boys coming and asking questions about stuff they shouldnt be asking about....losers

Man that blows big time :sad:

If you find those jackasses, give them a nice asswhoopin for me ;)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

damn kids

in the building i live in, we couldnt hang xmas decoration on our doors because some idiot kids set fire to one, damn hooligans

That is why you buy one of those fake vid camera with the blinking red lights and attach it to the house. Also get rid of that front door light and put up a motion sensor light. I have the lights all around my house and my shed.

This reminds me about this a-hole years ago that would drive his 4-wheel drive truck through people's yards to run over the snowmen, people had built, late at night. A few of the fathers of the children in the neighborhood got together and built a snowman around a fire hydrant one snowy evening. As you can guess, the village idiot hit the fire hydrant dead center with his front axle and created quite a mess. I don't really know what became of the whole situation as I was a kid myself, but I do remember it was damn funny.

Sounds like one of your neighbors! I mean they saw you leaving the house and boom there they were stealing your .. BTW: Go Angry on the HATE rant! I love it! Especially the bold red stuff! He He!

A few of the fathers of the children in the neighborhood got together and built a snowman around a fire hydrant one snowy evening.

haha I Love how neighbors can come together when a kid needs a good thrashing :-)

I'm seriously contemplating taking another hockey stick and wrapping it with bare copper wire, then using that silicon tape that you use for plumbing to cover it all up, then plug it into the outlet outside, cover the shielded part of the cable with snow/carpet squares, and put the stick back in front of the snowman.

Let some xxxxing punk motherxxxxer come steal a 120v livewire hockey stick. xxxxing losers can turn black from the burning while thrashing about on my lawn as I maybe call the police (but probably not, I'd just leave him there until someone else saw him dead, and then I'd sue the parents for the trauma it caused me seeing a dead kid on my lawn that was trying to steal from me).

You know I'm angry when I'm contemplating putting lethal force to action to teach some douchebag kids a lesson. (better than me rushing outside with my 9mm pistol in my hand...that would have the entire neighborhood in an uproar because you know, these days, parents can't understand their kids are xxxxing little snotbag shitheads, oh no, it's never the kid's fault, no it's the school system or video games that make kids little bastard criminals...)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

parents cant control their kids anymore, its really sad

my parents would have guests sometime, and they don't do . to control their kid from going in our fridge, playing with the coasters, playing with the chairs, its ridiculous, not to mention a few of my friends havent been raised properly, from the basics as saying hello when you enter someones home

its sad

ya nothing worse than loser friends who can't even be bothered to say hi to my wife (gf whatever) when they come into my house...and they get nasty looks when WE watch THEIR kids like a hawk to make sure no cola or anything gets taken into areas of the house that have carpets (you know, expensive brand new high-end carpet in a $225k house that we are just leasing and don't want to pay a couple hundred dollars to have someone come and clean them when we move). I realize shitbag parents let their little ADHD monsters run xxxxing wild all over their own house, but your little genetic freaks ain't gonna xxxxing ruin or break anything in MY house.

I need to get a big doggy cage and put it in the dining room and tell parents to stuff their piece of . kids in the cage while they are at our house (mostly we just tell the parents "you best keep an eye on them or we'll be giving you a bill at the end of the night for whatever is broken/damaged"...you can imagine why we don't have very many friends...)