Rainbow 6: Vegas 2

Reinvented

Cool, sounds good. I will definetly be around on friday.

Also, im home at ~7:30 PST everyday this week so if anyone wants to give it a shot on hamachi one night to see if there are any quirks to running it, we should hook up. I would rather know if its going to work well or not instead of futsing around with it for an hour on the only night Angry can play.

Shoot me a PM here, or find me on vent after ~7:30 PST.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be ~830pm now. I gotta go out and do a few things after work. If anyones up for it, get in vent and we will blast some terrorists!

textures look bad? you looking at the same game? I'm with EllisD, I've got everything maxed @ 1280x1024 and the game looks awesome. Even better looking than Vegas1 and plays better, more interesting story, etc.

Yeah I would say it looks a touch better than R6V1, but the textures just seem very drab and dull. Like there is a layer of detail missing....IDK....maybe my eyes need adjusting, but I'm used to looking at Crysis.....and comparing both games on a 50" plasma is a little different than on a 19" or 22" LCD....

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot believe these jokers con'd me into playing this game...

I have had the game her for a couple weeks and it kept staring at me so last night I shagged it out of the package and installed it and played it till wee hours of the morning....what fun...playing today with my brother and Kranky....

She does love killing her team mates...atleast me anyhow...;)