Sign in to follow this  
soundx98

Dang It's Cold! (post your temp)

Man I went to the corner store this morning to get some smokes, so I put on my hat gloves coat and a pair of shades for sun glare and happily went outside and when I got past the shade of the house and the wind hit me I nearly soiled myself it was that cold. My eyes where watering like mad, looked like my puppy had just got run over, when I got to the store (3 minute walk) the water from my eyes had dripped onto my shades and frozen solid.

The temp was only -1f with a wind chill was -27f.

Don't do it Sunny, what ever it is do it by phone lol

I just got back myself....

The roads are a sheet of slick ice thats honed smooth by high winds and abrasive snow....whats worse is....the wind will start you sliding sitting still at a light...

I felt like an Ice Skater in a car I was sliding around so much...and the wind was blowing so hard it was a white out with ZERO visibility in 4 feet.....

Gonna stay inside today.

The -53 Wind Chill has the oldfaht worried :)

minus53ct1.th.jpg

If you're counting your Wind Chill factor than we were 106F degrees warmer than you. :sweat:

Though after reading Branjo's and Dr_Bowtie's posts I'm wondering if I should even bring this up. I do feel sorry for all you poor bastards.