3870 X2 Wipes the Floor!!

krazypoloc

Well it's a good thing they fixed Tiger Woods. :rolleyes:

Note: I'm pretty sure the improvements they listed have already been included in the review, so don't go getting your hopes up that it'll be another 50% better than you see already. While that'd be great, I imagine their drivers aren't quite that bad.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, but I was pretty sure the only review with the new drivers is the one @ andantech.

Yes thats why I posted it. The performance numbers are with drivers that where only finalized a day or two previous.

Well for right now I dont care for this card, Not becuse of performance but the fact it wont fit in my case, it will hit my hard drives. I have a chieftec case. Both AMD and Nvidia need to stop making the cards so long.

PowerColor has a non reference, OC version that is quite a bit shorter.

Viper

Nah mack, it may be better for people who will want stock cooling etc, but no aftermarket X2 coolers will fit that thing!

I know but they have shortened the PCB if you look carefully. It's just not an aftermarket cooler, but they have revised the PCB. So the shorter the better i would think. :)

I know but they have shortened the PCB if you look carefully. It's just not an aftermarket cooler, but they have revised the PCB. So the shorter the better i would think. :)

Thats what I meant! Becuase of the shorter PCB no Watercooler or other Aftermarket cooler would fit it.

Guest LookBackX2

But Non-Modders can fit it into their mini towers. Instead of wishing they could have that kind of power.:rolleyes: