RPG, RTS, FPS, what's the differences?

jaz

i dunno i still play bf2,I like online play you do get your moneys worth that way.I have played most fps fear, half life etc but you only get to play it once and what put me off was an AI guru(can't remember his name) said all game AI does, is lose convincingly, now buy playing online you have compete against other people which makes it much more challanging. but i find counter strike to frantic with no real tatics. 1942 is still on of my faves even if it's ea but what the hey

people online are jackass jerks and I hate them, so does momma, which is why we don't play online other than co-op. Tired of being told 9123 ways to have sexual relations with my own mother by little shitbags who haven't even had their testicles drop yet. They ruin our online experience everytime, so we just choose to play with friends only.

My money's worth comes from great single-player. I could give zero crap about multiplayer other than co-op.

dude, TF2 is AWESOME

I'm a master medic...I just follow a mofo around (usually the heavy gunner dude) until I can make him invincible for like 30 seconds and hoooooooly . we go tear . up real good hyuk hyuk.

seriously...I never thought it would be more fun than the original, but man...it IS. Too bad there's still a lot of little masturbators out there still trying to ruin my fun. Need an "over-30" age server to play on (sorta like our Guitar Hero group...only 30+ years old allowed, keeps the little snots from ruining our good times)

online you gotta find the right servers theres a few with good pings for me and decent admin so theres not to many wankers on it but, yeah i know about the abuse but i either kill em or leave there is so many servers out there

the over 30 server would be great but i just stay up a bit later and thier all in bed by then

you still run a Teamspeak or Ventrilo server wev?

just getting momma started in STALKER today btw

Nope, at first DuTcH and later Imsohobo were providing the bandwidth and servers for the DIY-Street Gaming Clan Teamspeak and Ventrilo servers.

Over the course of the last year both of them kind of dropped out of circulation for one reason or another, time, hardware problems or just dis-interest.

So we've occasionally resorted to the DIY-Street TS server, X-Fire, or just in game VOIP with those games that support it.

Go Momma!

It's been a while, but if I remember correctly the last time we used TS is was the Titan Quest Channel (or at least I thought it was). Ah, heck, it's been so long I'm not even sure about that now :(

Glad I'm not the one trying to ace College Algebra :)