Sign in to follow this  
stanggt00

HELP PLEASE! DFI board dead after case swap?

Good luck and Ludicrous Speed on the replacement unit.

I'll give a shout out to anyone that knows what movie the phrase "Ludicrous Speed" came from.

Good luck and Ludicrous Speed on the replacement unit.

I'll give a shout out to anyone that knows what movie the phrase "Ludicrous Speed" came from.

As in bending space-time to create a hyperdrive propulsion field? I'll let someone else name the movie.

Shout out to tasr :)

That is one stupid movie that I can watch over and over again and giggle every frickin' time.

ROFL, I havent checked my email in a few days so I never got a chance to post the answer, hehe. I just got off the phone with OCZ again and there was some mix up with RMA numbers and they sent what should have been my PSU to someone in NY. They are overnighting one to me from PC power and cooling. I should have had my rig back up today, but I guess I still cant complain with them sending me a replacement before receiving the old one. Either way, I am still pretty happy with OCZ's support and speedy replacement.

So are you getting an OCZ unit back, or a PC Power&Cooling unit back? Either way you're in great shape :)

That's a good question and he didnt say. I would think I would get the same unit in return, no? If I get a PC Power&Cooling unit in its place, which model should I be looking for to ensure it is comparable to the OCZ PSU? Could I be mistaken with the name and it be one of their retailers? I will have to check my email again when I get home.

I would think they would send you the same model back as the one you returned. However, they may be out of stock or something. I just found it odd that they were contacting PC Power&Cooling to send you a replacement.

Either way, you'll make out just fine. PC Power&Cooling makes outstanding power supplies too!

OCZ is AWESOME! I received my replacement power supply early this morning. I sent out a 600W Game Xtreme and received a 700W Game Xtreme in it's place. Funny thing is, I have been kicking myself in the azz for not getting the 700 when I bought it and I got one as a replacement. Once again, I have got to say OCZ is freakin awesome.