Poll: How many games do you buy regulary during 3 month period of time

Imsochobo

16 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1 maybe 2.
    • 5+++

Well, i cannot stand out as a person that actaully should say it, since ive been in filesharing alot, my cash is the limit though, since i started working again i have bought 8 games on 3 months, it took 10 years since i bought starcraft broodwar, till i bought the games last year Q4 07.

at this rate, we're gonna loose pc gaming forever i guess, watch at tomshardware, i didnt know it have gotten that bad.

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/site/flash_vid...ming_slump.html

too bad though.

i reccon my friends to buy games, even though i still download the games, dont ban me for this, it got a simple reason, i dont got a cd-rom :P

cod4/crysis cant break a million copies sold, while consol games sell like 1 million, how the f** can that be, a student are really lucky if he can afford 1 360 game in a month, my little brother have issues buying 1 every 3rd month, the prices for console games are just crazy, while computer games are pretty low actually, so i'd reccon buying a copy for a game you like, and have illegally downloaded or something like that.

lets make a poll on how many games you buy regulary per 3 months.

I voted 5+ because on average, I figure I buy 20 or more games a year, just not 5 a month per say.

There might be 2 or 3 games a year that I just gotta have and will pay the full shot for, but I've gotten in the habit of "waiting out" most of them 'till the price comes down to under $30.

Every now and then, I'll walk in and pick up four or five games at once that range from $10 to $30 that when first released went for $50 to $60.

The problem with this strategy is that you end up with too many games at once and not enough time to play them all.

I've always paid for my games though, so if and when they stop making them for the PC, I will be able to point my finger at all the guys who didn't and say "told you so!!" Small consolation though.

cod4/crysis cant break a million copies sold, while consol games sell like 1 million, how the f** can that be

Because the PC gaming market is tiny compared to the console market, and the margins continue to become lopsided. It's easy to understand though. A console is much more accessible to a larger audience compared to a gaming PC. Most high school/college kids just wanna drink some brew, smoke some fatties, and blow each other up on Xbox. Who can blame em' though? It's a good time!