Sign in to follow this  
TheReaper

Which would you buy if money wasn't an issue???

his sounds cool but how does it work? is it a software upgrade?

"with EVGA, yer getting the Step Up program, which means with the 9800GTX comes out in 2 months, you can pay $100 at most, and get yerself a brand spankin' new 9800GTX"

With eVGA's step-up program you can trade in your current eVGA card (within 90 days after purchase) for credit towards the purchase of the better card. more details here.

Also, I have to ask, how do you get you avitar pics up there, I can't find the option.

Avatars are assigned by Travis (Angry_Games) to members he feels are deserving of them (see section 8 of the forum rules). VIPs (Donors) can also request their own avatar.

Also, I have to ask, how do you get you avitar pics up there, I can't find the option.

Avatars are assigned by AG or whomever he designates for doing so.

You can call them a reward or a punishment (however you see it). Believe me, most of us wouldn't have picked the avatar that AG gave us! :)

Ah, Rado beat me to the punch while I was off setting up a network printer :) Thanks Rado!

ahah, I thought you chose your own & put tham up yourself. I have a great 1.

So it seems the gtx is the card for me at the moment, then later when prices drop I could double it in sli, and get a 100000000w psu. I used Asus.com psu calculator which said I'd need a 1000w psu to run it. Noone I emailed on any site had any idea what I was talking about when I asked "does that psu have at least 30a on the 12v rail?"

How useless are some people when you want their peoduct. they never heard of training?