Do you use DX10 with your DX10 capable GPU?

snugglealufacus

70 members have voted

1. 1.

• Vista
    • XP

"What have you changed the most MOBO's or file formats? What cost you the most?"

[2c]

Comparing Motherboards and other hardware to file formats or other software is like trying to compare buying a new radio versus a new radio station coming up. You don't pay that station, but you have to pay for the hardware to pick up the station.

[2c]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Office XP Pro at home. Office 2007 at work. I still prefer the old look and feel of Office XP Pro. Office 2007 just still seems so convoluted even after using it for almost a year now.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm getting the crap blown out of me I don't really care whether it's DX9 or DX10. What I care about is frame rates. XP and DX9 rule in that department right now.

Regarding Vista, IMHO what an abortion for a "revolutionary" new OS from MS. Here's one example . . .

Run command hidden by default. And I could go on and on.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mack27,

Thanks for the info.... I went to the forum for crysis and change the .cfg files.

What a big difference. When I upgraded my video card, I restarted the game and I can not believe the difference. I got to see stuff that was not there before.

Guest SuppA-SnipA
XP. "Windows Vista" is a cuss word I yell whenever my laptop crashes on me.

HAHAH good one :P

vista? i give u about a week until u start the swearing :)

my friend reinstalled it, idiot

My wife is running it on her laptop ever since it came out and had never problems with it. I guess it is from hardware to hardware different!

• 6 months later...
Sadly I've gone to the dark side.... XP64 is alright for me did have a few issues.... As for DX10... I run 10.1. :P Wonder when Nvidia will?
No you don't, as there are ZERO games that run 10.1 :P

I've been running Vista/DX10 since January.

Oh, and Krazyxazn...nice epic bump :P;)