Future of Phishing Attacks: More Clever? More Dangerous!

Angry_Games

Doesn't sound like anything NoScript or TeaTimer can't handle.

Spot on there Reel. AG, you should'nt be worried too much either. If you're still running Kaspersky and you drop on an infected site page, it is'nt going to load anyway :)

Doesn't sound like anything NoScript or TeaTimer can't handle. I ain't worried, what they gonna steal my 48 cents in paypal? LMFAO

it isn't you this is directed at (dumbass lol). It's all the normal dumbasses on the net who don't even bother to think twice about clicking on some dumbass . that will give them an infection.

People are mostly just stupid and will click/touch/buy whatever is really shiny.

Spot on there Reel. AG, you should'nt be worried too much either. If you're still running Kaspersky and you drop on an infected site page, it is'nt going to load anyway :)

not so fast my friend, not so fast.

I have two comps here right now (both arrived same day) that have been infected...one is using NOD32 and one is using Kaspersky.

This goes to show that Anti-Virus can only protect you as long as you aren't a dumbass and STILL insist on clicking dumbass . that will get you infected.

People who think they are totally protected because they have an anti-virus are totally moronic. They also lack common sense. And probably a big chunk of their brain (due to inbreeding apparently).

I always find it incredibly amazing that I set customers up with the best anti-virus products and firewalls or NAT routers, and yet they STILL get infected.

xxxxING AMAZING!

Guest RandallTank
not so fast my friend, not so fast.

I have two comps here right now (both arrived same day) that have been infected...one is using NOD32 and one is using Kaspersky.

This goes to show that Anti-Virus can only protect you as long as you aren't a dumbass and STILL insist on clicking dumbass . that will get you infected.

People who think they are totally protected because they have an anti-virus are totally moronic. They also lack common sense. And probably a big chunk of their brain (due to inbreeding apparently).

I always find it incredibly amazing that I set customers up with the best anti-virus products and firewalls or NAT routers, and yet they STILL get infected.

xxxxING AMAZING!

ouch

Hey its an industry now. So who wants to stop it?? Its just another way for people to make money off the average, ignorant, Joe. Thats on both sides of the fence. Does anyone in their right mind think that Aids or Cancer is so devious it can never be stopped? Hah. It happens in all walks of life. High Mileage cars? hahahaha.

Good or Bad, If there is an issue that can be turned into an industry it will be. Garraunfarkingteed. Live with it. Cuz we are all surely going to farking die with it!