4x/3x512mb won't start 2x will, please help out

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auto fan control worked really well for me. When you have the time, you can tweak the settings, it just depents on how well ventilated and how well the air flow is inside the case and it will ultimately depend on how quiet you want the fans to run. If you have quiet fans that can run at max speed, which will keep your cpu/pwmic/chipset and system cooler, then just set them up to max. You will have a general idea on the settings when you play with them.

Your chipset is hot, I assume that is the pc doing nothing.

Yeah it really is. It's always been, and the mini fan on it just goes xxxxing crazy when it runs at those 7000rpm :S I guess that it's in rather tight spot but I can't do much about atm and I don't have the cash to upgrade my PC with too much hardware (case, PSU, gfx).

VC-RE before the chipset goes funky from high temps....

laterzzzz....

Been running at those temps for quite a long time now and the system runs well so I don't really care. And I can't get hold of that VC-RE cool here in Denmark.

Btw I've been looking at this PSU, Corsair VX550W, would that be a good choice ?

Hello,

When your in windows and mutitask with it at 2.7v is it ok?

Nope it still blacks out that's the problem. I'm also totally unable to play 3D games. It blacks with only a few programs running, Firefox, Winamp and MSN.