Check out this 1 gb 8800gt vid card

Hemidare

"I was also kidding about the liar thing."

I knew that too...lol. :)

Thanks Rad...out of all the sigs I've ever had, (which weren't many...lol), but of all the pics i looked at that were potential sigs, this pic was the best one i ever found. It was quite a challange to keep it's integrity too, which Ace did very well. I consider myself lucky, cuz i really suck at graphics. Not very creative, even though i get one hell of an imagination. :tooth:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...i couldn't get that high w/o artifacts on ati tool I had an oc of 780/1800/1000 and i was getting artifacts with fan on 80% steady. My highest stable oc with an '06 run was 11,933 @ 774/1800/1100. For some reason, my 2nd attempt allowed for higher clocks. Maybe the card has to be "broken in"?

I can probably break that 12,000 barrier, but not now. Sometime in the future I'll try again. Just want to enjoy some gaming for now. Congrats, Thaxz...very nice oc! You got a nice ocing card. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yo Thraxz, i know this thread is a little old, and youmight already know by now, but i wanted you to tell you i found out that the newer gts 512's have samsung chips, and the 1st wave, have Qimunda(sp) and the samsung are much better oc'ers than the qimunda chips are. That's probably why i can't get near your clocks. You lucked out!