American Airlines no more

AnUnknownSource

Got to agree with how bad AA is. Next to Ryanair, it's got to be about the worst airline i have ever had the misfortune to travel with. Not just sometimes but every time over a 20 year period. God help anyone that ever uses them for long hall flights!!!!!!. Rododrill is right about Lufthansa as well, i travel to Tokyo regularly and if for some reason i can't get a Cathay Pacific flight my prefered 2nd option is always Lufthansa. But the bees knees of airlines is without doubt, Cathay Pacific. Everything just "works", nothing is too much trouble. Because of that ethos, the whole experience of flying with them feels so "layed back" and effortless. That applies to first class or economy (just that the drinks are free in first class :nod: )

Southwest is the best ive done for the money. Even when they had some trouble at one airport stop for me they transfered me to a continental flight. Oh it was a snap to get the continental link up and my luggage came with me.

Maybe just random but next flight in the US for me is with Southwest.

Oh come on guys....

There's got to be some good in American Airlines....

I'll bet you if they get any inflight trouble....they carry you all the way to the crash site AND beat the firetruck by atleast 30 minutes...;)

Oh come on guys....

There's got to be some good in American Airlines....

I'll bet you if they get any inflight trouble....they carry you all the way to the crash site AND beat the firetruck by atleast 30 minutes...;)

I don't know, they may delay you in the air, the trucks could be waiting by then.

Well, I've traveled AA, Continental, Delta, United and found the service to be pretty much the same, until last may, me and my GF went to London, England and we flew British Airways...I know you guys are mostly talking about American companies, but I have to emphasize how GOOD their service is...I never thought flying coach could be so "Uneventful", I was really impressed how much they seem to actually give a . about their passengers, not only that but the food is edible, too bad they only service from the U.K.