Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Angry's Merry Christmas

This guy would be right at home with all of us overclocking/tweaking/modding dorks!

That guys is a techaholic. Took him about 6 hours or so to program everything, but he didn’t talk about how long it took him to put up the lights in that radio interview. He said you can’t hear the music outside the house. Just a bunch of flashing lights. I dunknow, but I think he needs to add speakers outside the house next year. :D

That guys is a techaholic. Took him about 6 hours or so to program everything, but he didn’t talk about how long it took him to put up the lights in that radio interview. He said you can’t hear the music outside the house. Just a bunch of flashing lights. I dunknow, but I think he needs to add speakers outside the house next year. :D

You tune into a low-power FM radio channel to hear the music. We had a guy do the same thing just outside of my subdivision. There were cars lined up all up and down the streets... must have pissed off his neighbors to no avail.

But it was cool, to be able to watch a light show and hear the music clearly within the confines of my car.