I Hate Storms

slugbug3311

Ok well i havent been able to get on my computer or anything for over 3 days because of a gay storm, the winds were like over 80mph and trees were down everywhere. What kinda storms have all of you guys been through? oh ya and we dont have a generator so everything in our fridge was nasty and smelly <_<

The storm was in Washington, and I heard the winds where 60. I was out there and I have been in 80 mph winds, there is a big difference and I know that our winds weren't 80. :) I had a generator so I played the only single player pc game I have, Halo. The only bad thing was is the only internet that was working was dial up so all I could use was the instant messenger :(

I'm guessing you meant thursday, because otherwise I might have slept through it. Call me whiny but my starbucks was closed and I couldn't even get coffee, until I realized federal way has 5 other starbucks. The ironic part was, only the regular one I go to was closed. I guess it's a karma thing :(

Oh yah, my power never went out except for a flicker and they say it got up to 60 at my place. The thing was 5 blocks in pretty much any direction had no power. I was like a singular power grid oasis.

There where so many trees down and power lines across roads it took me 45 minutes to get to school and I only live 2 miles away from it. Then I got to school and found out it was closed. They never even announced that it was closed on the news. :angry::(

And the Starbucks in Covington was open.

Edited by Ghost2520

we've had some pretty nasty snowy, windy storms going on this weekend here on Cape Cod and in the north east. 40 mile an hour winds, rain, snow, hail, icy roads, power outages from it. It really sucks.

yeah we have a lot of those as well.

the worst i went through was in 1996 when it flooded about 10 inches .......my driveway was under water, the near by river (great miami river) flooded about 15 feet, it actually was touching the road......Very scary crossing that bridge.