Sign in to follow this  
momoceio

Worklog of Stacker 810

you bet...the tap is 8/32 though because I bought the wrong size socket head cap screws so I just tapped my rad to 8/32 :)

hehe; I probably would have gone and bought 6-32 screws, but I'm kinda anal about those things; 8-32 is cool too.

Man this is a pretty mod! I got the stacker as well and never did anything to it besides drill a hole for my fill port! Every time I see somebody doing a mod I'm thinking about doing something to my case! :)

Edit: All that modding got me going and I found this Stacker mod! Look through all the pictures or just check out the finish product! 2 Stacker made into one! Love it!

out.php?i=205_78497.jpg

Ok, I got some more work done over the weekend and I have some pics but it's late so I'll just upload some teasers. I've still got a lot of wires to clean up...what a classy lady.

My Enzotech sink was a little too wide so I used my dremel to widen the mounting holes to get them closer together so it would mount to my SB.

100_2183.jpg

Nicely lapped from the factory...

100_2185.jpg

My Enzo NB sink...

100_2186.jpg

D-Tek backplate mounting kit...

100_2187.JPG

Before mounting the sinks on the MOSFETs, NB and SB...

100_2189.JPG

After...

100_2195.JPG

100_2200.JPG

More to come...probably tomorrow. Now I sleep.

Man this is a pretty mod! I got the stacker as well and never did anything to it besides drill a hole for my fill port! Every time I see somebody doing a mod I'm thinking about doing something to my case! :)

Edit: All that modding got me going and I found this Stacker mod! Look through all the pictures or just check out the finish product! 2 Stacker made into one! Love it!

Yep, that is one hot case, I linked to his worklog on the Coolermaster forums a while back in the big stacker thread. Lots of good ones getting shown off over at XS as well.

Mine will get there one of these days. Not as far out as the i-Spider, but it should be purty when i am done. I am liking momo's so far too

Thanks for the compliments :) I didn't think I would have the patience to take my time but this is hella fun. I found myself a new hobby :)

Well...f**k. One of my Yates is dead so I had to order another fan...while I was at it I ordered some of the PrimoChill anti-kink coils (only 3/4" ones I could find in UV Blue). I also noticed I had some flux/solder floating in my loop so I need to flush my rad again. So, back to the beginning...more to come once my stuff gets here. :(