Week #14 - news, notes, smack

Guest InFeKtioN_merged

Well tonight is gonna be a big factor in determining who wins the AFC Championship. Anybody else rooting hardcore for the Panthers tonight? And not just to win, but to sorta shut out Crayton, Witten, and especially TO?

Guess we'll see, though I suspect I'm gonna really wish I had Najeh starting by the end of this. :(

G/l NJ.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tonight is gonna be a big factor in determining who wins the AFC Championship. Anybody else rooting hardcore for the Panthers tonight? And not just to win, but to sorta shut out Crayton, Witten, and especially TO?

Guess we'll see, though I suspect I'm gonna really wish I had Najeh starting by the end of this. :(

G/l NJ.

We can second guess ourselves forever just like I wish I put in bruce instead of ward, but who knew he would do great againt the steelers.

We can second guess ourselves forever just like I wish I put in bruce instead of ward, but who knew he would do great againt the steelers.

Never can tell. I'm seriously considering starting Rosenfels or even Troy Smith over Favre this week. Weather's gonna be terrible in Chicago from the looks of it. It it's anything like what we've had today in Des Moines I'm gonna have to pick somebody.

But who to go with? The hometown homeboy (Sage not only went to my college, he went to my high school) against one of the best pass defenses in the league or the guy that's played all of a dozen snaps? Tough call there, though in the Colts' case they might not play too rough on defense since they don't gain or lose anything no matter what happens in this game.

No matter what call I make it'll be the wrong one for sure so rest easy. I'll wait and see how your team holds up tonight before I do anything too risky.

Edit:

To be completely honest, I probably would have kept Ward in there too. That said, I probably would have had Bruce in over Crayton. But who knows.

Tough break on Harrison btw. Wish LJ would have gotten me somewhere too.

Edit 2:

I hate the Bears.

I hate the weather.

I'm beginning to greatly dislike Brett Favre.

I hate the @#$!%!& Bears!

Anybody else think it's sad that I'm relying more on Washington's kicker to get me 1 more point (for the tie at the moment) than stupid Adrian Peterson? Nothing against the guy, he's a great back, but his QB and receiving corps. are freaking terrible.

What? You frickin live in Minnesota!!

By the way, I'm pretty stoked at how the Redskins denied me my game-winning extra point by going for two instead. Joe Gibbs is a dick.

*sigh*

Its not that we want the bears to win, its that we want the pack to lose.

Its not that we want the bears to win, its that we want the pack to lose.

Oh come on, if you're a Vikings or Lions fan you know you hate the Bears more than the Pack!

Actually I'm kinda happy they lost, it'll probably be better playing in Texas in the Championship than Lambeau - it'll make Favre's victory all the sweeter!

Portis poohs on Peterson.

WTH was that Green Bay?

They got down quickly and were forced to pass in prety bad conditions (-5 with wind chill, 40 mph gusts).

I'm more pissed off at the Packers defense and special teams than Favre, they kinda put him in a crappy situation.

I had a good run but better luck next year and congrats to the cabana boys by winning by 7 points.

It was a pretty ugly game all around, bunch of our regulars didn't do a damn thing and other guys came through. Well played though! :angel: