Week #14 - news, notes, smack

Guest InFeKtioN_merged

Thanks Smashers

Hey what’s up I made the playoffs cool. I thought it was going to be the top 4 from each Div? Well the AFC is the top dog lets put out the NFC in the first round j/k its been alot of fun hope to play next year. :):)

3 way tie for first, glad I lost to both NJ and the Quack to 'allow' them to step up to my level.

And I get the VASTLY underrated Dawgs in the first round, I'm pretty sure he should actually be the #1 seed in the NFC. But that's cool, I'm sure AP will look at his yards yesterday and be like "gee wiz coach, I better step it up a bit because I'm pretty sure at least HALF the members of DIY-Street.com might have been able to do as much as I did. Golly I'm pathetic, better aim for 400 yards this week."

I'm still upset about that. And about Kolby Smith doing just about as bad. And Dallas Clark doing equally bad as Kolby. Stoked that the Jags did well though, and that I accidentally picked the best QB for the week.

*sigh*

Bring it on Dawg, my losing streak is ending here. I'm undefeated against the NFC and it's gonna stay that way.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InFeKtioN

NOTE: All teams will continue to play into the playoffs using a consolidated bracket...... thats the way ESPN has it setup.

To view the brackets see this link !

sorry I didn't get to it before you guys started the smack !

Playoffs within the Div (except for the 2nd round of the consolidated bracket) and then :

Div vs Div in the Championship !

Good Luck to all !

Guest Buckstitch

Well crap I didn’t make the playoffs. :sad: That all right I will kick butt on the CONSOLATION side so watch out :P:p

anything is possible

Not this week. Purple Jesus is BACK!

And I did an awesome job picking receivers this week, especially in my other league. I sat both Reggie Wayne and TJ Houshmandzadeh ($3 and #5, respectively) for Greg Jennings and Andre Johnson. I hurts being the man sometimes.

But not this week.

24 hours buddy, and your two wins against me will be nothing more than dust in the wind.

Damn I love Kansas.

FYI - we gotta have the playoffs start a week earlier next year so we can avoid the Week 16 BS. Not a problem for a bigtimer like me, but some of you little guys might not be able to handle it.

Guest Buckstitch
Man I wish I could play you again just so I could smack you down one more time.

Perhaps I'll lose in hopes that we can meet again. :tooth:

LOL bring it :tooth::tooth:

You know, Willie Parker would just get hurt this game to finally make Najeh worthwhile. Couldn't have done it a day before the game though. No, that would have made victory too damn easy for the Cabana Boys.

Damn it, he better be out for the season so I crush somebody next week with Davenport, be it in the Championship or not.