Week #14 - news, notes, smack

Guest InFeKtioN_merged

Guest InFeKtioN

Week 14 ..... and here we are @ the final regular season games !

Its been an exciting season ..... so many last minute bad decisions and so many injury's left some teams (that seemed would possibly do better than they did), helpless and others look better than they thought.

After this week, our league will head into the playoffs !

The top four teams from each division will scratch and claw their way to the 1st "Annual" DIY Fantasy Football Championship like rabid wolverines.

The top teams will be decided by:

1. Record

2. Points - in case of a tie.

For those of us that do not make it this year, lets not just leave the League Angry ! Hang around and cheer on the teams that had nothing better to do, but to lay awake all night just to be the first to grab the injured players replacement, and spent every minute searching to the "end" of the internet to find out who was going to have a broken back next week !!!

Or conjuring up some sort of voodoo spell during sacrificial ceremony's in the hopes that the defense that faced Favre that day would come to a tragic end in a "We are Marshall" documentary ! Not to name any names .. Techno D.

So lets show our League mates that we are rooting for them or against them for kicking our Asses all year long.

Looks like a couple of Teams have clinched a spot in a Playoff bracket.

Certainly the AFC's Cabana Sissy's and the No Joke Smashers have a spot locked up !

Even if the Q Attack should have a loss this week, they should be OK !!

But its sudden Death for the Huckleberry Bucks and the Infekted ones.(mmmhahahahahahaha)

Should be interesting to see what happens there !

The NFC's Team "Super" Trooper has a Spot !! And not too far behind is them Damn sneaky Dawgs from Hell .... Came up from like 5th place !

The Big story here is the fight for the 3rd and 4th spot ......

This could go anywhere !

We could have a three way tie and could be any of four teams ...

Fairies, Teachers, Fatties, and yes Nannies ..... (a lot of "ies" in there)

Now the Fairies and Teachers (Go Momma .... woot woot !) (umm, I meen .... good luck you guys!) play each other (and I think they kiss each other too... shhh !) so ..... one of them should be flushed !

Unless the Fatties loose to the Bacon and the Nannies win over the Dawgs or the Jets win over the Niner's, or Da Bears beat the sixer's and the Red Wings just dont fit anymore !..... then we are back to the point thing again ..... wheeew, just to many combinations to compute :confused:

What ????

If there was some kind of Phenomenon like an "Opposite Day" then Ace's Pig Spankers would be Awesome !

Hey Ace .... "you know the season started, right ?"

The Hero's fell short of taking the hill, as well as the Bacon's cholesterol caught up with him !

As far as the Maker's go ....... hmmmm, someone should have told them not to "Cadaver" themselves.

Carl .... what can I say, gota McLov'em ! Team McLovin will still be talk'n smack in March !

Sooo ..... I say to you all.... Good Luck !

Its not over .... I just wanted to get this in !

I hope that all of you and more, will join me next season in the 2nd Annual DIY FF League ! We will do some things different and maybe have some more prizes. This was our first year, I have learned alot about the settings, the draft, and maybe how to make the scoring better for the bigger leagues that dont get to get the top RB's. So ..... we will see. Cant wait !

Thanks to all who participated ..... I hope you had fun !

Special thanks to T. (Angry Games) for the donation of prizes.

Show your support for DIY Street ..... When making those Holiday purchases, use the Banner links from the DIY Store Front.

Check out the DIY-Street.com store

It may make a difference on weather or not DIY Street will be here next year !!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be fun I'm going to start little Redman as my QB to give the Quack a solid chance.

I'm really glad the Dawg hasn't realised he has Steven Jackson on his bench yet. Because gee wiz, he's not good or anything....certainly not the #2 overall pick this year...

I look forward to next year, this is the first time I've participated in fantasy football and so far I've had a LOT of fun. It really makes every game I watch more enjoyable so I have somebody to root for!

I just wish I wouldn't have been so busy at work this year. I am in better shape in my other league but it is nowhere near as fun to play in. Here is to knocking off the rapists for a second time this year.:beer:beer:beer

I hope anyway :nod:

Guest InFeKtioN
Here is to knocking off the rapists for a second time this year.:beer:beer:beer

I hope anyway :nod:

Looks like your on the way !!!!!!

Dang.

I feel like someone slammed my head in the door a bunch of times and then had their way with me.

I didn't do to well but had a hale of a great time not doing well. :)

Think I got to play everyone but the Faroffistan Faries. (Very lucky for them).

P.S. You are all very lucky SOBs

You won't have McLovin to kick around anymore.

Guest InFeKtioN

WOW !

How and the hell do you have 14 carries for 3 yards ??? for one of the, if not the best RB's in the NFL !

wtf ?

WOW !

How and the hell do you have 14 carries for 3 yards ??? for one of the, if not the best RB's in the NFL !

wtf ?

Well apparently you didn't watch the game.

Basically he shared carries with Chester Taylor and was sitting with only 7 carries and -6 yards at the half. At that point though they already had 27 points (happily none of them his :rolleyes:) on the board so basically never put him in after that.

He'll probably blow up for 4 touchdowns and 300 yards next week though. Inconsistent butt.

Guest InFeKtioN

lol .....

No ...... I didnt get to watch that game.

And I thought Chester would not get the carries .... Hard to tell with him.

Seems like I can count on him for a few points each game anyway.

Its hard when I team has two really good/great Rb's to know which one will break out !

Guest Buckstitch
The top teams will be decided by:

1. Record

2. Points - in case of a tie.

Well I have the best Div record 8-4 to your 7-5. Good luck in the playoffs hope you win :):)

Guest Buckstitch

Thanks Smashers

Hey what’s up I made the playoffs cool. I thought it was going to be the top 4 from each Div? Well the AFC is the top dog lets put out the NFC in the first round j/k its been alot of fun hope to play next year. :):)