your second hobby?

ArchVile

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I cant say . cuz I been cut off...lol after 9 kids...I'd say kids are my second hobby...lol

then it's building engines, kids, camping, kids ah and shopping online....or something like that...

I think I've got Tim the Toolman Taylor syndrome...? if it works I try to make it better....

last month I overclocked my gas powered weedeater...

milled the head and gave it racing gas....boy did it ever run good...

last month I overclocked my gas powered weedeater...

milled the head and gave it racing gas....boy did it ever run good...

lol - maybe you could have a run against my Victor that has a carby from a 250 dirt bike hanging off it... ;)

hockey!!!!
I thought it was getting into fights. :nod:

My true love hobby wise is my dogs and training in Schutzhund. Computers are a parallel hobby. Then there is cycling. Now I’m thinking about learning to play the drums. :)

Crypto analysis and Chess.

I've been an avid Chess player since about the age of 5, so 45 years :eek2: Considering my interest in computers, you would have thought that i'd play online. But in fact i hate online chess, the only way that i play is one to one in the same room. I think it's more of a social thing, and being able to watch your opponant, which you don't get online.

Crypto analysis, i got interested in when the story of Bletchley Park came out. Codes and code breaking have always fascinated me. The more you get into it, the harder it is to let go.

Mind you, Incendary Hampsters does hold more than a passing interest :nod:

My 1st hobby is building and repairing computers. My 2nd hobby is to work on car audio stuff. I just love my custom sound system in my car!:D