Sign in to follow this  
mikey_ace

Raid issues with the lanparty ut icfx3200-t2/g

i do not know what i am doing wrong here, this is like my tenth build and i have never had this much trouble with a raid setup in my life. when i try to set anything in regards to it and go to install the O/S it still says that there are two physical drives there instead of one raid setup. if any one can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.... the board is the lanparty ut icfx3200-t2/g.

i do not know what i am doing wrong here, this is like my tenth build and i have never had this much trouble with a raid setup in my life. when i try to set anything in regards to it and go to install the O/S it still says that there are two physical drives there instead of one raid setup. if any one can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.... the board is the lanparty ut icfx3200-t2/g.

i have a dead or atleast wont post with code 88 on my 680i lt dfi now but i have a rd600 as well in my closet.i actually just plopped it in my system 2 days ago and it works great,as far as raid goes u need to try BOTH controllers(meaning other sata ports)and i think u need to hit f6 button for RAID drivers off your floppy that came with your board during a fresh install of windows.i could be wrong because there is 2 controllers and 1 or both might even work after windows is installed but wait for a few other guys to post who have(had)this board.few things i noticed on this board,almost 0 volt drop on ALL voltages.sucks less power and temps are very cooler running this board,specs in sig.