mknwatt

Project: Cm 690 Water Cooled - Worklog (pics, Pics, And More Pics)

Looks real good man, I like the green gives it that bad-butt look, good job.

Thanks ReelFiles :)

More Progress:

The bottom 120 fan is hitting the PSU cables, I figured this would happen and just glad I got the PSU to fit.

1001237wx1.jpg

Where will I put all those dang cables? :confused:

1001244lt5.jpg

More bad-butt on the MB :D

1001264mm0.jpg

Guest RandallTank
The green sleeving and A.C.Ryan fans really match the DFI P35 very nicely. :)

yea they do thats crazy

i almost replied asking him if he painted it to match but i didn't want to look stupid so i searched newegg first

Thanks All! :)

Well its been a long night. I have to work today @ 18:30.....one of the unlucky bastards who keeps the light on during the holidays.

Before I hit the hay, check it out - back online. There's still more to do but its alway nice to have things work after a transfer. Especially after the trouble I had......again it was a long night! My drink of choice is in the background, helped me stay awake. :eek2:

1001348zt8.jpg

1001358cy7.jpg

1001378qp9.jpg

Time to rest. :nod:

I personally am not a fan of the green, but that's a sweet setup you got. I like the cleanliness of the loop and the wiring. Can I get a close-up shot of the optical drive and the fan controller?

I like the green, looks alien or poison green or whatever, anyways it looks really nice.

The only thing I would say is to try to get rid of that light leaning on the PSU, try to tuck it in maybe behind the frame in either location 1 or 2 I marked on your pic:

1001358cy7cv6.jpg

You'll lose some light, but it looks so much neater. I usually place mine in location 1. Just a suggestion.

I like the green, looks alien or poison green or whatever, anyways it looks really nice.

The only thing I would say is to try to get rid of that light leaning on the PSU, try to tuck it in maybe behind the frame in either location 1 or 2 I marked on your pic:

You'll lose some light, but it looks so much neater. I usually place mine in location 1. Just a suggestion.

I just threw the uv's in for effect. :cool:

The two places you said, I already tried and they didn't fit. I would rather have them not show, like you mention....maybe a couple smaller 8" uv's and tuck them away somewhere.