Sign in to follow this  
soundx98

n00b - The Urban Dictionary

Wow...that third definition is something else. Quite true.

I think the mods here do a pretty good job of "establish[ing] extermination policies so that normal people can have a nice time without noob infestations."

You can write some simple noobish of your own, however, by slamming your face into your keyboard repeatedly.

5 y geshuhrefgbshedrg98s79tfgtbf r t t9tyq3 yg9q3yf84 f2y09 2f90 2f09

hgdhhyh n n vg gkm kmk pw m'b [ 'rvq vr /vr/ gw/ h/9 4054bgrj ng

Success!

I think the mods here do a pretty good job of "establish[ing] extermination policies so that normal people can have a nice time without noob infestations."

Pretty much the reason I became an authority here. But now the forum pretty much takes care of these people all by itself. I haven't banned anybody in weeks, months even! Once upon a time I had six in one day!

:blissful reverie:

technodan = getting fired as moderator if he doesn't get at least one ban this month...quotas must be met so go find us a n00b for him to ban if you like him as a mod and want to keep him around

technodan = getting fired as moderator if he doesn't get at least one ban this month...quotas must be met so go find us a n00b for him to ban if you like him as a mod and want to keep him around

I wouldn't want to have a newb mistaken for a n00b though.

i love this link.

The main factor in attracting migrating herds of noobs is a large, active forum. If you find one of these, look to see if it has the management to avoid noob infestation. If not, look for a small or mid-sized forum that covers the same topic so you can enjoy your time there before the noobs find it.

I was a moderator here. Unfortunately I made a n00b mistake and it cost me that authority which I possessed.

Oh well. We all reap what we have sewn.

"stFU /../..an, i r teh r0xx0rz liek emin3m, u cna go tO EHLL OR ATLE4St help m3 wit hthIS!!111!!!!!!!1~~1!!`` !! LOLLOLOLLOLOLlOoLLOlollLL l u n00b"

"...tend to laugh a lot using many L's and O's in rapid sucession (the noobish word for laughing like an ultimate retard)."

"...A good way to identify a noob (bad) vs. a newb (good) is to tell them (or have an authority tell them) which rule they are unknowingly breaking. If they respond with an apology and fix it, they are probably not a noob. If they react by insulting everything around them in rapid noobish and causing general mayhem, it is because they are a noob and have had a small seizure due to their inability to understand what is happening."

"...If you do manage to become part of the authority, however, take full advantage of it and establish extermination policies so that normal people can have a nice time without noob infestations."

There's gold in them words :)

I met my quota banning n00bs here in about the first 9 days, and then overflowed the ban-bin by tossing n00bs in there for the next 3 years. The ban-bin is like a nazi deathcamp man...sooo many n00bs met their fate there.

n00bs = learn to xxxxing read already will ya?