I did not get an Antec 900 to drown my sorrows...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the jab-tech link...I have some UV Blue and Carbon on the way (not sure which one I want) You could do two pumps in the same loop too with a Y then a pump of each branch of the Y then another Y after the two pumps. That way you don't have one pump slowing the other pump down any...I'm not sure if you'd really see much of a gain though.

If I were doing parallel loops, I'd have a Y to split the line to the pump inlets, run the parallel loops from the 2 separate pumps, the Y them back together before the RAD.

I will keep that in mind while I test this weekend. I am going to test the flow as it currently is, then with parallel loops. We will see what happens.

So I finished sleeving the 6 rad fan wires tonight (did three last night) and installed all six fans...it DOES make a difference. Temps are a few degrees better.

Let me just mention how much Danger Den rocks. I ordered on the 18th, realized i screwed up on the correct size tubing (my brain disappears when I have an oncoming sinus infection) and I contacted them through their site letting them know I made a mistake.

I had an email early in the morning letting me know they could change the tubing before it was packed and they could charge the corrected amount to my card. The box arrived today. I love living within a day of DD. The swift delivery rocks. As does their attention to customer service.

Oh yeah, I will try to take some pics for the whole process as well as of the work on sleeving of the wires over the weekend. I still have many to do. Momoceio, this FLEXO PET sleeving looks damn good.

I haven't made it to the loop testing or the wire sleeving. I got an itch to finally replace the desk I have for the last 12 years or so. P.S. Smoking inside leads to ugly walls. Don't do it. I didn't until my ex and I broke up and she started smoking inside for the three months she still lived here until she moved out...then it became a bad habit I haven't gotten around to breaking yet...losing my cover out back to a windstorm hasn't helped either.

It wasn't nearly so bad looking until I had to move some things.

Old -

thumb_case_005.jpg

New - Still have some setup to do, but I am tired.

thumb_case_006.jpg

All of the stuff that has yet to be organized. on the third desk.

thumb_case_007.jpg

Finally, the overhead view. I still have a lot of arranging to do and cleaning as well. I can finally reach the blinds to dust them.

thumb_case_008.jpg

I hate the camera flash...it only helps me see more damn dust.

your giving me ideas my wallet can't handle

It is not a situation I am used to either...this is the result of getting some stuff paid off. It was hell getting to where I am now, but I am happy with my progress.

I put the mousepad in the washer with a load of laundry. ;)

My back is killing me and the rest of this will have to wait. I need to eat some breakfast while I wait for FOOTBALL to start today.

Guest RandallTank
Whoa you aint a kidding about the crap on the walls from smoking; it's quite evident where the pictures have been moved.

i didn't notice at first because i was focused on on entertainment setup, but OMG glad i don't smoke

Whoa you aint a kidding about the crap on the walls from smoking; it's quite evident where the pictures have been moved.

Right after I took them down, I wanted to put them right back.

But that would not work.

The difference shows up more in the pic than in person.

While the Seahawks have been beating the crap out of the Ravens, I have been pushing the 8800GT a bit harder. I am over 783Mhz Core, 1944Mhz Shader and still 1008Mhz Mem.

It just keeps taking it.

over 792 core, going to try upping the mem a bit before I try to go over 800Mhz on the core.