Did evga stop making their boards?

I've been browsing for another brand of nforce board since my Asus crapped out on me. I'm in the RMA process, which only took me a week just to get started; GOOD JOB ASUS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Anyway, besides never buying another Asus product again, I've been looking at eVGA's selection (mainly because I love their RMA process) but every damn one is backordered. Did they stop making their boards? More specifically the 122-CK-NF68-A1 model.

I've been browsing for another brand of nforce board since my Asus crapped out on me. I'm in the RMA process, which only took me a week just to get started; GOOD JOB ASUS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Anyway, besides never buying another Asus product again, I've been looking at eVGA's selection (mainly because I love their RMA process) but every damn one is backordered. Did they stop making their boards? More specifically the 122-CK-NF68-A1 model.

The A1 is hard to find right now, the TR/T1 are far more common. I just picked up the TR variant, and it is mostly the same, except for some thing missing in the box such as some cables, the RAID driver disk and so on.

Here is the comparison sheet http://www.evga.com/products/pdf/motherboa...ompare_0907.pdf

I have heard that buy.com has some A1's in stock.

Unless a person absolutely needs an SLI board today I would suggest holding off. The 780i should be available in quantity by mid January. Buying a 680i is locking one's self out of any future 45nm quad-core upgrade.