asus striker

neilcha

does anyone know where i can get a copy of the software disc that should come with a Asus Striker ( not Extreme ) ie - chipset,audio,raid, etc etc.

i have looked on asus web site to download them but i can not seam to be able to do it .

ag , i could dl them but then the file would say non exe and things like that so i gave up in the end , but since then i have recieved the proper disc and ive been up all through the night setting up and installing everything , i have one problem that you may be able to help me with , i play alot of online gaming for a clan so i use a mic/headphones all the time but on this new striker i can not find where to plug my case's ear/mic port cables onto the m/board, or do they plug onto the FX audio card ??? , nothing is labled on either and it says nothing in the manuel , the lables on my case cables are as follows

1/ EAR R

2/ RETURN R

3/ EAR L

4/ RETURN L

5/ MIC IN

6/ MIC VCC

7/ GROUND

do you no where to plug these cables into so i can use the top ear/mic ports on my case .

thanks

right i have found out some more info on my audio problems ..

my case cables plug onto the FX audio card and asus Tells me what the audio card is labled as, so here is what i have got ..

TT Armor case ............................... FX audio Card

1/ EAR R ..................................NC - - LINE OUT_L

2/ RETURN R .................................. - NC

3/ EAR L .................................NC - - LINE OUT_R

4/ RETURN L .................................NC - - MICPWR

5/ MIC IN .................................AGND - - MIC2

6/ MIC VCC

7/ GROUND

Can someone please what goes to what from the case to the audio card.

ugh...I am like the very last person on the planet that can help you with front audio connections as I hate them (they almost always disable rear audio to your speakers and it used to require getting into the case to move some damn jumpers).

Plenty of guys around here though that do the LAN thing a lot and use the front-audio, so let's see what they have to say.