Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

$200 cash prize logo contest!

I guess I need to know how simple we're looking at...if the one KC made is more appealing then let us know because I've been trying to make them flashier. I don't know if what I'm making is what you're looking for or not...

They honestly all look good. My gf says that she would like to see if someone could make one with a hockey player skating with BREAKAWAY TRAINING dragging behind it.

I would like to try maybe focusing on the name "BREAKAWAY TRAINING" to see if it would work and be more powerful. For an example maybe with a black background with lettering looking like ice or something? You guys are the artists I'm just the dumb hockey player lol.

I just don't want it too look cheesy.

Please keep submitting what you are working on as well because im just looking for something that says, "Thats the one"!

Thank you everyone for your submissions we appreciate it very much.

K, would you happen to have any pictures of yourself or friends playing hockey I could use? I don't want to just use any picture from the internet because of royalty issues...

pictures of that loser no-scoring mofo Bararuk

Bararuk-8x6.jpg

Bararuk2-8x6.jpg

Bararuk3-8x6.jpg

he didn't send me any of him getting his butt beat by some hulking enforcer, so these will have to do =/

ps: hey, Bararuk, maybe you want to find some pics of yourself where you are actually skating forward with the puck instead of like you are in the pics above:

1. haha, missing another goal...just like old times when you played for us up in Boise! But worse, the angle is bad and to cut you out properly wouldn't look right for what you are looking for.

2. you are standing there probably watching the other team rush down and score a goal on your team...you should be playing DEFENSE maybe? But here again, there's no forward skating so not really the best picture to use.

3. Looks here like Smithson is recoiling and bent over from you giving him a cheap-shot spear in the gut with your stick, or else that's just your lazy defense while the puck is rebounding off the boards between you two. But once again, it's not a forward skating motion. (again, if that's what you are looking for, and I'm going by your previous posts).

something more along the lines of this:

08.jpg

but without all the damn color-blinding advertisements lol

Whoa - that is pretty high speed. Some good entries but those are definitely eye catchers.

Guest Tmod

Ok as you can see I am not photoshop friendly, But here is my idea which someone can steal from me.

In the image below make the hockey stick with the stick in motion starting from right swinging to the left in front of that have the words breakaway training with a trail coming off the stick and have a comet trail coming off the right side of the letters. Now make the puck with a comet trail coming off of the right side.

Leave the background as is and make the hockey stick visible but not standing out. Make the letters a light green with some type of contrasting color as the background of the letters. make the puck a light gray border with darker insides.

This is just a suggestion as to what I think would fit the bill but then who the hell am I, just some dummy that is offering suggestions.

Tmod

bat.gif