2 More Getting Set Up To Run

Dignan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I added 5 new computers to my account today. 2 2.0GHz Celerons (ew), 1 1.8GHz P4, 1 3.2GHz P4 (CompUSA, and they have that demo thing running all the time, so I doubt they'll notice my folding in the background ;)) and 1 Dual 2GHz G5 (also CompUSA, but I had to pull a few tricks to make it as unnoticeable as possible). I think I might have blanked when entering the team number to the P4, so it may have hit 12272 instead

InvaderTrax, u seem to be over zealous to increase your folding ranking. I would suggest you ask permission before installing F@H on any computer that you do not own.

IMO Your wanting to increase your foldng points might create problems for Stanford research and that is not good. :angry:

I doubt it, at least on the scale that I'm at. Now, if I were to do this in a federal building or hack into a company and install it on hundreds of servers, then we'd have a problem. As for the refreshing, I don't think CompUSA does. I checked the G5, and the terminal said it hasn't been shut down in days

InvaderTrax when are you going to set up your F@H banner below the sig'?

currently your @ 178th position, with 83 points & 2 WU's :)

you seem to be in an awful hurry to stockpile points/WU's are you trying to overtake me too? :P