xfx Gforce 7800gt 256 mb pci-e card

red930

Again, the writers of the documentation and that site are incorrectly referring to the included pigtails as dongles. These days most people don't know the difference and/or think that a dongle sounds better than a pigtail.

how about we argue who knows more than who somewhere else about something so trivial as "the proper term" for it.

I call them dongles. I will always call them dongles. Just like I call most of the people around here dumb rednecks even though their proper terms are "Idahoans" or "citizens".

Or.....

[ingrid - 11/22/2007] I have gotten this card from a friend of mine, who got it second hand also. I am missing the drivers, wich i can handle,but also the cable to go to my television, since they are not the normal svhs cables im at a loss where to get a new cable set for this videocard. I was actually hoping i could order them here. With regards, ingrid

[PAULV - 11/22/2007] Hi, thanks for your message and for letting us know. This should have been supplied with the card, but we may be able to help in this case, can you let us know which S-video socket your card has 4pin or 9pin. Hope all goes well, however if any queries or problems please keep us posted. Kind regards Paul

[ingrid - 11/22/2007] sorry to maby sound stupid here but the tv out thingy has 9 holes, i hope this helps you with regards ingrid

[PAULV - 11/22/2007] Hi, thanks for your response, thanks for the information. Please fill in your address details and we shall send the cable to you. Hope all goes well, however if any queries or problems please keep us posted. Kind regards Paul

[ingrid - 11/22/2007] *took it out cause you dont have to know that The Netherlands*

might work ^^

edit: and they did for free btw, awesome service in my book:)