Week #10 news, notes, crap, suggestions or smack attack

Cadavermaker

I cant believe it either !

I can see the Pack going to the bowl ...... but I do not see anyone beating the Pats.

Not this season !

Yeah, but you know you wanna see him crush Tom Brady in his last season!

If we get enough positive vibes on this it could happen!

One thing at a time though. Next week TO and Romo are going to be put out of the game for the rest of the season.

Never said the key to victory would come without violence.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InFeKtioN
One thing at a time though. Next week TO and Romo are going to be put out of the game for the rest of the season.

Never said the key to victory would come without violence.

So .... are you taking a trip to Dallas ?

lol

So .... are you taking a trip to Dallas ?

lol

Why bother when the Packers defense is going down there to do the job for me? :angel:

God I hate the Cowboys. In particular I've never cared for TO, and Romo for some reason is annoying me.

Guest Buckstitch
If I get nothing else in my lifetime, I need to see Brett Favre completely dominate the Patriots in the Super Bowl while crushing every Super Bowl record a QB can attain.

Go Favre go!!

Oh, and screw you for having Jennings Buckstitch. Dick.

I can't believe I dropped him.

I can't believe you dopped him and thanks. Dickhead :P

I’ve been a big Steelers fan for a long time but I would love to see Favre win it all this year.

Somehow I had worked it out in my head that having both a Packers QB and receiver would be bad, I mean if Favre played bad then Jennings probably would also. Since that hasn't really happened yet it turns out that was a bad assumption. :(

Guest InFeKtioN

Not sure if anyone noticed all season, but ......

The playoffs are set properly now !

They were set to have 4 teams play each other twice for four weeks (regular season to end on the 13th week) then have a Champion.

The proper settings are in affect .....

1. 14 weeks regular season (14 games) Only two weeks left

2. The top 4 teams in each division will go to the playoffs (teams yet to be determined) 3 playoff weeks (I am assumeing that it will take 4 from each Div.) it should, but there was no setting for that ..... We'll just have to see how it goes and what I can do about it if it happends to take ie.. 6 from one Div and 2 from the other. We'll see ! What we are looking for and if anything can be done (if its not Auto) .... Will be The Top 4 from each Div.

Note: If there are any ties ..... it will go by points (I can not change this). (Looks like the all of the NFC Div .. will end in ties) lol

3. Bracket looks as follows ....

Full Size .....56k Warning

playoffsww4.jpg

Any Questions ......... Ask !

Good Luck to All !!!!!! Go Bears !