Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

ArchVile

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey if anyone wants to play me on COD4 my name is archvile700. also check out my myspace and send me a message on what servers you play. im gettin pretty addicted to this game. more so than guitar hero or hellgate london!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Im finding the multiplayer pretty crap, Im an Lt and im pretty much sick of it already. The automated attack choppers was a dumb idea. Single player was very good I really enjoyed that but the tiny little CQB maps are just tedious. The ranking system is way to easy to progress, 2 days and im an Lt. The game has been out for about what a month and everyone is a 5 star general lol. Im gonna have to say that BF2 is still better online but damn im sick of that too.....lol.

Haven't played it online, but single player is great. So far my favorite FPS... seriously. Hell, I still play some of the missions from COD2, like the one where you're approaching the giant building that you have to C4, and you have the sniper rifle.

Same will be true for this game, 'Death from Above' will NEVER get old for me--EVER.

This game is complete, looks great, feels great and still has all that COD charm in a neater package. :)

In multiplayer (don't know about single player yet because I haven't played any of the missions).

Are there falling leaves floating around the screen all the time when you're out in the streets? Or is it some sort of graphical anomally I'm seeing?

I know this is probably the dumbest sounding question ever, but I'm really trying to figure it out. They look kind of like leaves, but the suckers are everywhere.

I've put everything back to stock settings (i.e. no more pc or video card overclock) thinking maybe they were graphical glitches but they are still there?

Installed the latest nVidia drivers, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Still there.

So now I think I'm losing my mind :(