Sign in to follow this  
ArchVile

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

look like leaves to me, sound like leaves, move like leaves...must be leaves.

:)

Thanks. So I'm not losing my mind after all!

lol true but they are pretty good at creating atmosphere, I love it when I'm sneaking around on a knife spree and you hear a rustle think its someone and bam its leaves in the wind. :D

lol. Online is very fast paced, I got the game on Xmas and I have completed every rank and weapon and now im done with it. Its good but it really doesn't have the longevity of say BF2. Took me over a year and a half to get to general on BF2 and COD4 took me about 12 days, very disappointing. Now everyone bunny hops with their grenade launcher. The single player part is by far the best of FPS's for that you won't be disappointed. If you are playing online though stick to as few as people as possible otherwise you get 50 people on a tiny map just winging grenades everywhere, and all the maps are tiny and cramped. Hopefully some modders out there will make some good maps soon. All that aside it was good while it lasted, lol

By the way to all, I think its a good idea to backup your profile folder because I believe if you reinstall the game then you start from zero again.

By the way to all, I think its a good idea to backup your profile folder because I believe if you reinstall the game then you start from zero again.

Got to agree with you! It is a very good game but you can reach the highest rank in a few days. It cant live up to BF2 but I like to play it just to shoot some people without worrying about to many objectives. BTW: You are right about you profile folder. Everything is stored in there so make sure you back it up before C: format ;-)

Branjo, how long is the gameplay on cod4 single player at a moderate pace, medium or so difficulty?

The sniper mission was my favorite, I got all the way up to that on the hardest level and ended up having to drop a level and go back to the start to get past it. Same here Voltes I loved every minute, didn't want it to end.