Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

ArchVile

Demo was released a few weeks back and now the game is on shelves. what do ya think? personally i love it but im torn between what i should buy, this or unreal 3.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuppA-SnipA

crysis' gfx had to be decresed (the high quality shader) cuz most of todays high end rigs couldnt take it, when pcs get MORE advanced i guess they'll release a patch to upgrade gfx :)

yes im defending crysis cuz it has a huge potential for a lot of things !!! but it is also the facts

crysis will be on my desk day 1, im sure, but this game... hmm.... its interesting, but it doesnt look like a huge improvement over BF2....

its out already, eh? hmmm

What do you mean? No improvement! I wasn't made by EA! He He! If this is no improvement than I don't know what is! BTW: The graphics kick butt on my rig!

What do you mean? No improvement! I wasn't made by EA! He He! If this is no improvement than I don't know what is! BTW: The graphics kick butt on my rig!

u play BF2, Hit? if u do, id like a comparison review from people that play both :eek2:

i seriously dont follow this CoD4 thingie...... it looks promising, but my only source has been trailers and screenies.... :(

u play BF2, Hit? if u do, id like a comparison review from people that play both :eek2:

i seriously dont follow this CoD4 thingie...... it looks promising, but my only source has been trailers and screenies.... :(

Yup! I'm a big time BF2 player and I can tell you after I played the demo I was sold! Here are a few download links for the demo if you want to try! Enjoy!

BTW: The game is already out since Monday.

HOLY .

a friend brought the game over last night (He had to buy it) to show me and I played it until uh...some guy dies in a big explosion (don't want to give away any spoilers).

If you liked the previous CoD games, this one is going to be no different, in fact I think it is better than any previous CoD games.

I'm thinking for sure we can do a serious game review of this game. I'll pitch in on the single player part, but I don't do multiplayer so if a few of you want to talk about the great multiplayer component in a review, sound off here and we'll make a new thread.

Yeah I’m hammering on the multiplayer like crazy! It is a pretty good game even though you don’t have vehicles, choppers, planes and all the other stuff you can use in BF2. I love the ranking system and the perks you get and of course the graphics are insane good.