The Witcher

Repr

Hi,

The Witcher was based on a novel ;) a nice way to incorporate reding to school is to let kids play the game... Sigh. The game was far too short for me (I'm from Poland BTW) as I read those novels the "quests" - basicly the adventures and intrigues were more complex... I'm glad however that so many non-Polish people give so good opinions on the game. BTW Ever tried Painkiller? ;)

best regards,

wiewior1984

anyone tried the enhanced version of this game? I'm not to certain what they added. Played the demo and it was awesome, but I am goingot wait till i do a system upgrade before I buy teh full version. Looks like its worth waiting for the better graphics of a better system.

Edited by Muskie

I played the demo and I'm sorry to say it, but I was just plain bored. The voice acting wasn't very good, and the combat almost put me to sleep. The moves they make while fighting were cool and everything, but it just didn't seem right when all I did was click on them once, and if really advanced, clicked on them again. My thanks to Yahtzee for that one.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie.../22-The-Witcher

Edit: Just realized this thread is reaaallly old.

Edited by malmsteenisgod

Who plays this game?(or demo...as i understand, it hasnt been released in the usa yet). i think its pretty good, especially the fighting, in combination with some potions can be so awesome! fighting 20+ enemies in bullettime with a sword is so much fun!

i've played thru to the ending twice and it's in the drive right now....i've enjoyed it from the first time i loaded it up and it's slightly different every time....the women are cool...they're my reward for a job well done...!!

be sure to add the patches....haven't played the enhanced version as i'm not willing to shell out the money twice....maybe if santa was to bring it for christmas....hmmmm