Sign in to follow this  
Redbeaver

Beaver's back...

yo.

im back.

that is all.

no, jk... really how r u guys :)

life's been tough on me (in a good/bad sorta way) and mix that with huge project in the office... (oh and throw in some LOTRO hours in there:D), i barely have any more hours to clock the . out of my rig. excuse the french.

ok, maybe there's quite abit of LOTRO (this is Lord of The Rings Online, btw) hours thrown in there more than i would admit, but still....

anyhow, things settled down (abit) in the office, and i got a little gift from the office... a little voucher from the nearest computer shop :) and so...

... i have a Q6600, DFI Blood-iron, and 2Gb OCZ Platinum XTC DDR800 in the mail :D

and the first thing that crossed my mind is you guys (awwww)

anyhow...

thats it for me.

ill be stuffing around probably in the intel forum, (those C2D is a whole different beast than my X2 s939....) and a little on the VideoCards since the new GT is out and its serving my GTS640MB's butt in a silver platter... with a $100-less price tag :(

edit: oops, sig needs to be changed :P my SLI is sitting quietly in the corner now while my GTS is doing all the work at 675/1450/975 ;)

Guest Blooz1

Hey Beaver!

So, playin' online is more important than stopping in here once in a while, eh? (JK...)

Hey Beaver!

So, playin' online is more important than stopping in here once in a while, eh? (JK...)

LOTRO is addicting, i tell ya :drool: