UPDATE 11/25 Grey Friday Buy for ExRoadie

red930

Man, you guys are way behind the times.

We use our slaves to turn the generators so we can has 'lectricity.

"(T)hose funny looking wood things with wires on them" we call clotheslines. We use them hang the chickens by their legs when we slit their necks to bleed them out.

Guitar Hero and Rock Band sound fun if they have Lynyrd Skynyrd, .38 Special and Molly Hatchet

I think my deal beats yours...I picked up the Toshiba HD-A3 with 10 free HD movies for $159 :)

I wish I could have found that deal before the WalMart $99.00 special on the Toshiba A2 hit but I was in need of a new DVD player anyway which took the edge off of it.

Man, you guys are way behind the times.

We use our slaves to turn the generators so we can has 'lectricity.

"(T)hose funny looking wood things with wires on them" we call clotheslines. We use them hang the chickens by their legs when we slit their necks to bleed them out.

Guitar Hero and Rock Band sound fun if they have Lynyrd Skynyrd, .38 Special and Molly Hatchet

well Guitar Hero 2 has Lynrd Skynrd and Guitar Hero 80's has .38 Special and Rock Band has Molly Hatchet.

Don't know if GH2 and GH 80's work on PS3, I'll check around for it (if you check to see if any of the PS2 guitar hero games are supported for backwards-compatibility). Rock Band definitely is the BEST part game ever, because music connects us all in some way or another, and nothing is better than 2-4 friends together on a weekend night just jamming out and singing to a dumbass game haha. Momma and I are almost through the Band World Tour mode, and we got a friend who is trying to play drums on Medium cuz the drums are freakin hard even on easy lol...but a LOT of fun!