Rock Band - MOST AWESOME GAME EVER!

Angry_Games

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished the singing solo and man it can get tricky, I had to the stones song (their last one) twice because I failed it the first time.

momma has a hard time with this song because the women back-up vocals are what she tries to emulate instead of still emulating Jagger's voice lol.

Singing is hella fun. Get a $30 microphone stand from a music store and play guitar + sing at same time...!

ya I finally got my replacement guitar and Friday night we had 4 people playing together and it was xxxxING AWESOME!!!

Gonna maybe make a vid about it if we can get together today/tonight.

Pardon my blasphemy, but i've yet to see GH in action AT ALL.

I'd love to see a vid with 4 axe's, or a complete band in action!

momma has a hard time with this song because the women back-up vocals are what she tries to emulate instead of still emulating Jagger's voice lol.

Singing is hella fun. Get a $30 microphone stand from a music store and play guitar + sing at same time...!

I tried using the headset and the guitar at the same time yesterday and it wasn't pretty, but that was probably because it was my first time singing any of the songs

Pardon my blasphemy, but i've yet to see GH in action AT ALL.

I'd love to see a vid with 4 axe's, or a complete band in action!

no sweat, we'll make a vid of all 4 instruments at once (guitar, bass, drums, microphone). You'll freaking love it (if you have friends that will actually play with you, or a family that doesn't hate you enough to actually play with you haha).

I tried using the headset and the guitar at the same time yesterday and it wasn't pretty, but that was probably because it was my first time singing any of the songs

forget the headset. It lags so bad as to be unusable. I've tried every possible combination (plugged into the drums, plugged into regular controller, plugged into wired regular controller, plugged into guitar, etc etc).

Got to be microphone only and mic stand (as there's no way to calibrate lag on a single specific instrument, the calibration affects ALL instruments unless I'm a retard)

lol - i have a few 'muso mates, & i love to play all of the old metal riffs on my (unbroken ;) ) Ibanez.

Sounds like a big investment to get all of the accessories, but x-mas is coming...

$169 for the full kit (game, guitar, drums, microphone). Add in a second guitar (Xbox360 Guitar Hero guitars since standalone Rock Band guitars won't be available until January or Feb).

Pretty stellar deal, especially considering there's already a 3-pack of Metallica songs released for DLC (Justice For All, Ride the Lightning, Blackened), as well as Foo Fighters, CCR songs, all kinds of DLC stuff...killer deal my friend, killer deal.

Man I really am starting to hate green grass and high tides for the drums on med, yesterday I could only get around 50% but today I just got 81%, the song is just too damn long, I feel like my foot is going to fall off from doing the song over and over.

ya good luck on that when you get into Hard guitar...

well ups just dropped off my new guitar and right off the bat the new one is a little heavier, now my q is how do I go about sending the old one back, I just use the big box or what?

instructions for sending back are included in the replacement's box. Just pack the defective one up exactly like the replacement (the headstock will stick out of course), attach the return shipping label, and drop it off at UPS.

instructions for sending back are included in the replacement's box. Just pack the defective one up exactly like the replacement (the headstock will stick out of course), attach the return shipping label, and drop it off at UPS.

Well apparently mine didn't come with instructions, so I'll just do the best I can.

Thanks

sent back the old guitar today, I hope it get there in time with all this damn snow we were getting today.