AceGoober's FS/FT/WTTF Thread

red930

Trade Rules:

1. Non-CC PayPal, USPS or bank money orders, or certified checks accepted. All money orders and certified checks will be verified for legitimacy before items are shipped.

2. With all due respect to those who have more Heatware feedback than I do, I won't ship first.

3. All prices include shipping unless otherwise stated.

4. If you have a question or comment concerning a product, or want to make me an offer on a item I have, please PM or e-mail me.

5. Per forum rules, thread-crapping will not be tollerated and all occurrences will be reported.

6. If you decide you want to purchase / trade for something from me, please be prepared receive a call from me on my dime. I will request real name, address, phone # and valid references and will communicate my info to you as well. Failure to relinquish any of the requested info will result in termination of any pending deal.

7. For those who live in Canada: before any agreement is reached between us you will be asked directly if you are prepared, and will, pay the Canadian customs fee. Failure to answer this question with a clear "Yes" will result in immediate termination of any possible arrangement. If you refuse to pay the customs fees once the package arrives at it's destination in Canada, the following will happen:

- Asked to refund shipping charges.

- You will be added to my Do Not Trade list.

- All information regarding your conduct will be reported to the FS/FT moderators where the transaction took place.

8. Unless you are a close friend or relative (or live in Canada, see above) I will no longer be shipping packages outside the continental United States.

9. There will be no "dibs" on any item; first come, first served.

HeatWare = AceGoober

eBay = AceGoober

Want to Find / Want to Trade For:

80 to 160GB SATA II 3.0Gbp/s Hard Drive

Drive must be in perfect working condition and not contain any media errors.

AMD X2 4400+ or Higher Socket 939 CPU or Opteron 175 or higher

CPU Must have IHS attached; OEM fine.

For Sale / For Trade:

OCZ EL DDR PC3700 Gold Revision 2 - $50 Shipped!

EDIT 11/23/2007: Trade deal fell through; RAM back up for grabs.

Bought this set of memory off of a [H] member a few months ago. These modules have never been overclocked and ran beautifully in a Abit IC7-MAX3 based P4 system.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v210/AceGoober/FS%20Items/?action=view&current=AceGoober_OCZ_PC3700_2x512_1.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v210/AceGoober/FS%20Items/?action=view&current=AceGoober_OCZ_PC3700_2x512_2.jpg

More stuff to be added later!

Thanks for looking and bumps are appreciated. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it most certainly is! I've got four of them. ;)

If someone comes up with a X2 4400+ or higher, socket 939 CPU to trade for the RAM, I will toss-in a Swiftech Storm Revision 1 CPU water block with 939 mounts at no extra charge! Additionally, I will donate a X2 3800+ socket 939 CPU to Angry_Muck for use to help out The Street. :)