bioshock through steam. activation

ArchVile

okay since ive had so many problems with my comp over the last couple months ive had to reformat so often i cant even count. since i installed steam and bioshock each time i guess it took that as 5 activations cause now i cant play bioshock through steam anymore. it says too many activations whenever i try to run it. is there a way to get around this?

call up 2k and have them re-activate it.

the future answer is "wait a week or two so you'll know about these invasive, draconian copy protection schemes and then you can choose to simply not buy it, not matter how good the game is, since this sort of . is hurting real customers like me and NOT hindering pirates at all, and is in fact probably causing MORE piracy."

Very true. Another thing is, now that people know about this activation crap, they'll be more likely to get the pirated copy of the game. A friend of mine did this survey thing at school and there's exactly 11% of the 154 students who play bioshock that actually bought it. LOL.

Laaame, see if i saw this before I bought the game I wouldn't have supported the game. Which is a shame too because it is a good game. I wouldn't buy an xBox 360 for it, not like GoW, but it's definitely a good selling point for the 360. Shame they gotta ruin a good thing with dumbsh!t like this.