Hellgate: London demo released!

Angry_Games

IMO This game could burn... I thought the guys who made diablo2 could be a lil more creative and make diablo3 I was hooked on diablo2 madly!!!!!!!!!! It was like drugs for me...If it was similar to diablo I would buy in a heartbeat but since it isn't and its a little to confusing for my brain :sweat: I played the demo and un-installed it 5 mins after running around in HGL. FPS FTW UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, can guys recommend a comfortable chair while playing? I am burning candles with this game and my butt is getting a beating, he he he lol. I already installed Gears of War but have not even tried it yet because of this game, I cant let go.

ahh just like D2 yaaaaa thats why I stopped playing for a year then bought the game again and played the hell out of it and then sold my account to a friend...lol

no D2 had a pretty good story/plot and the goals or missions actually enriched the plot/story pretty well.

Hellgate seems pretty dull in that sense, though the gameplay is terrific.

Guest phoenixdancer

im level 51 in single player, there is a hell of alot of grinding but oh well.

Im going to start Online play soon as i just got my gf's dfad to pay for a year subscription

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm still playing this game online. I'm on Nightmare, level 34 Guardian, I thought I was all that and bad butt, when I got to Green Park, my butt is toast and dead in 5 seconds. I even have myself 60% Unique armor and Legendary weapons. One on one maybe three or four on one, but when I get surrounded, SNAP, I"M DEAD. Can you guys tell by now I'm getting frustratred and pissed that my butt is handed to me this way?

i know how ya feel :P playing by myself im still only on act4 i think and lvl17.. it really sucks because no one taught me how to use my skill points or anything so now its all out of whack but im still beating them somehow :P

maybe once i get a rig up and running and get to your lvl i can come help ya out. i can get to your lvl in about 2 days time..