Hellgate: London demo released!

Angry_Games

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't call World In Conflict innovative...it's standard RTS fare, and HL2 E2 = um...Half Life2 expansion (not really innovative at all).

Portal on the other hand...SUPREMELY INNOVATIVE.

SUPREMELY.

We'll see how Hellgate fares. I never have played it even though raperdan gave me a free alpha invite =/

I did for an hour....so far

on this rig mind you and to be hnest the graphics where to dark but didnt dissapoint me to much, consirning the state of this rig that is, playing it at 1280 wasnt a hudge problem for me

Installing was a classy lady though...took me long enough, lol even wow went faster on install.

although im mostly a hack and slash person, im done with the quests or i need to start searching for more quests somewhere, wich i think isnt a good thing.

The interface reminds me off d2 alot, and again i have seen alot of things in other games too, so kinda dissapointing on that part.

They went away from scroll and went to portals, but iic one can buy those too so again a d2 thing

they use portals to get from one place to another...again seen it in wow and gets boring to me ..so sg1

But i will try to jank another hour to it and see if i can have some more fun with it:)

How are the in game adverts?

there are in game adverts? i didnt notice them

as for the demo, it was pretty boring. but then, the marksman played as any FPS game, and the blademaster will never be my favorite anyway

Guest phoenixdancer

i Just Paid for thius game over EA store.

Its downloading now the full version, i have the cd key aswell.

I have the full version :D

cant wait to play

im also downloading the crysis demo at the same time and my connection is under stress lol.... 10gb to download

i will post piccys of the full game later

Guest phoenixdancer

GRRRRRR i hate ea.

Im sure it says you can download and play it.

But the EA downloder refuses to open the file until its release date in 3 days time!!

i have a 8GB ENC file sitting there for the next 3 days, im in the process of trying to open it to an ISO but this will take time... im so annoyed they dont say that you will have to wait!

I liked the game! London is looking nicer :P

joking aside it works but not earth shattering if it was the beta version i'd be more impressed not really held any wow factor nothing we haven't seen before which is upsetting considering how eagerly anticipated this game was!