Hellgate: London demo released!

Angry_Games

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing it for the last hour or so.....is there an end to the demo or do you just kinda run out of objectives/quests and roam around with nothing to do or nowhere to go?

It is pretty cool I think. I'll probably be picking this up when it comes out. Now if I can only find the end of the demo.......lol

Guest phoenixdancer

i liked the game a lot.

the game has bugs

ALSO you can only get to level 5 and you only get to roam about one city sorta place.

Thats the Demo though, i have been lead to understand that the game is a large online game and you get to play with 8 people in a group just like diablo2 lod

demo was good for me:) tho alittle short they should of cap the level to atleast to 8-10.

not sure if im geting it tho because i got tabula rasa which also a good game just dont like paying 14$ a month tho i paying 14$ for city of heroes lol.

but i love that the makers of diablos are in making it:) i love those and still play them to heck lol

the gfx are great though....

I really hope thats sarcasm......this game is a joke in my opinion, especially after all the hype. Sure Diablo was cool......but it's almost 2008. I'm used to amazingly innovative games like World in Conflict, and HL2-E2. Come on guys! Does anyone think this game even comes close to holding a candle to the premier titles that are rolling off the shelves today?

I'm used to amazingly innovative games like....HL2-E2.

Um...isn't that pretty much based on the same engine that HL2 used like 4 years ago?

In any case, you can be assured that the graphics will be better in the full game - as most demos I'm sure it's toned down a bit.

Keep in mind this game is meant to run well on any machine, much like WoW. It's success will hinge upon that.

As for innovative, hell at least it's levels are random(ish).

And yeah, I think it holds a candle. Easily.