Seeya in ~ 2.5 months! Have Fun!

AnUnknownSource

Hey everyone, this will be my final post before I break my rig down tonight and pack it all up.

I leave for Basic Training at 6:30 to morrow morning (funny thing is, I don't get there until about 9PM tomorrow night, after everyone else has been getting yelled at all day ^^ long journey from Germany to San Antonio) I got all in processed today, so I'm officially active duty, going to basic then Tech School for Contracting (Purchasing Agent) all at Lachland AFB in San Antonio. Please, no paparazzi chasing me down :P

I'll be back on in a few months when Tech School breaks for christmas, maybe once or twice before then when I get some internet time after basic :-)

Hope to see everyone still around when I get back! Man I'm not looking forward to having to catch up on Folding again, lol took me long enough to get to 49th...

edit: almost forgot... look me up on facebook... George Halley

I'll be the first to tell you that your life is about to change forever. I've been in the Navy for 15 years and I can tell you that military life is not easy to adapt. You will go through a lot of changes. You will see a lot of things and do a lot of things. The key to success in the military is to keep focus on your goals. You joined the military for a reason. Whatever those reasons are, you are trying to get something out of the military.

My advice to you is to keep your head strong and get as much out of the military as you can. Focus on those goals and maintain a positive attitude. The military is what you make of it. I wish you all the best and success on your new experiences!:)

In basic try and get the "pad crew" detail. You probably won't have much of a choice but if you can get it it was the easiest detail. Basically sweeping leaves and pigeon crap off the drill pad while everyone else is inside doing crappy details and being yelled at lol

Thanks everyone! (last post, really! lol)

I'll be the first to tell you that your life is about to change forever. I've been in the Navy for 15 years and I can tell you that military life is not easy to adapt. You will go through a lot of changes. You will see a lot of things and do a lot of things. The key to success in the military is to keep focus on your goals. You joined the military for a reason. Whatever those reasons are, you are trying to get something out of the military.

My advice to you is to keep your head strong and get as much out of the military as you can. Focus on those goals and maintain a positive attitude. The military is what you make of it. I wish you all the best and success on your new experiences!:)

I've been around the military everyday since I was born :) Thanks for the advice all the same though :) My Uncle was in the Navy, he's retired now though... Don't remember what rank he was, but whatever it was it fetched him a hefty retirement pay, lol

Here, here...............Great advice. :)

10 years US Army - Airborne Special Weapons

5 years military private contract

I know what discipline is ALL about!