Asus P5K-E temp troubles

I have recently assembeled a new system with this board and I am having trouble getting accurate temps from several different monitering programs (asus probe II and SpeedFan). my CPU temp is at 19C with the stock intel cooling fan and my case is around 34C with room temp being about 75F. I'm hoping this will be a good starting point if more information is needed please ask for it and thanks in advance for all help.

Welcome to DIY-street Reaperassault

Ok if you make a Sig and let the guys n gals here know what you have in your system then people with the same hardware will be able to give you better advice.

It seems very weird to me that an Intel stock cooler could get such a low temp. I think that your temp sensors may be way off there and for you not to start overclocking until you get this clarified. Who knows you may have got lucky with a freak Intel cooler that just rocks, but the odds are kinda against you, ya know

Sometimes a BIOS update can recalibrate the temp sensors, I hope that I'm wrong and your actually getting 19C cause you would be able to get a nice overclock if you so decided with that as an Idle temp. How much does it go up when the CPU is under heavy load?

first off sorry for taking a bit to respond I wasn't sure that anyone was going to post after the first couple of days. I did reflash my BIOS, since I had the current version but CoreTemp works better I think. I idle around 29C now. I'm hoping the next BIOS might fix the problem. but on a similar note does anyone have a good program for monitering temps on my GPU? I have a 7800GT