Gaming Keyboard?

DuTcH

The G15 is expensive, but Its a fantastic keyboard. Point being I haven't heard of anyone being disappointed after buying one. I might get one myself, Plus I'm always trying to type just from the light of the monitor at night and the G15 has all those nice glowing keys.

I have a G15 as well and if you have enough space its a brilliant keyboard in my opinion. and i personally love logitech, since there customer service has been the best i have come accros so far (this is my 3rd G15....2 died and both got replaced by logitech free of charge, same with my mouse)

I have a G15 as well and if you have enough space its a brilliant keyboard in my opinion.

You know, size is a very important aspect that doesn't get mentioned much. The G15 sure does look big. Another reason I'd have to stay with the Saitek. I've got a really cramped slide out for my keyboard and mouse. The Eclipse just barely fits on it. Bet the G15 wouldn't at all.

Exactly how wide and how long is the G15?

Exactly how wide and how long is the G15?

my G15 is 55cm wide and 23cm deep. it also has a wristbank that would add another 55mm. Remember this is the old G15. there is a new one that has 'just' 6 macro keys, wich would save 35mm of the total lenght, assuming the rest is the same.

sorry for europian metric system :) europian here ;)

edit:

hey i think its good for the price.. if you can spill a liquid on it and have it work, i think thats pretty good lol

dont trust this too much. i killed 2 G15's this way. the only reason i still have one is becouse logitech sended me 2 new ones free of charge.

You might be able to find a closeout on the G15 at bestuy. It's the older model and they'll be looking to dump them off. Closeout price will still be 60 dollars or so.

The newer version is a more sleek and scaled down version. No flip screen and less G keys. At least that's what I noticed.

But I do love my G15, its nice. Except some of the paint has rubbed off on the casing, no rubbing on the keys so far.

I was looking all over the place for a keyboard that has these features...split, ergonomic, black with the letters and numbers having their own seperate leds in them so you don't see light from the sides of the keys, just the keys themselves.

Bright blue would be cool, but I would take white leds if i could find such a keyboard. Oh, and i like the way the microsoft natural keyboard felt. I have one, but it's that old ugly beige computer color, and you can see wear and dirt on it and makes it look fugly.

Black hides the dirt better. :D