swiftech apogee mounting hardware

yetterben

i recently switched from 939 over to 775. I am looking for the mounting kit for this water block. From what i gather it looks to be just some 6-32 all thread and nuts, nylon washer and such i don't know if i would be able to find the springs are not. Suppose the best place for this stuff would be my local hardware store or is there a kit i can order for ten bucks?

I am sure i coud land the all thread thumb screws nylon washers and nuts. Springs are what worries me. Kinda need them buy this weekend. New parts must go in Waterbox 939 parts must go!!!! siked!!!! can't wait to see how the difference from opty 165 to e6550.

Holding out for the Green Monster p35 from Dfi :) gave up on nfarce for clocks

best place to look for this stuff absolutly forget the hardware store and find youself a good enginneering supplies/ nut and bolt supplier that has a trade counter i have one near me and it has all the little goodies that you need springs hose barbs you name it they'll have it much quicker than swiftech and heaps cheaper and in those finiky little sizes that you allways need. and if your ever stuck they can point you to some on that can fabricate things for you

oh and this is what you want

Spring 13mm

diameter 8mm

i cant mesure the pressure/load rating but has 6 rings/revolutions (don't know the right term)

4 x 40mm M3 bolt

4 x M3 nuts

4 nylon washers

4 spring end caps or normal washers compress the springs/stp the bolt slipping thru

n

you should be able to pick all this up at a suppliers i mentioned above

If you are carfull with the method and sequence of tightening and are using a good metal backplate the springs aren't mandatory. I don't use springs for any of the mounts on my benching rigs.

If you are carfull with the method and sequence of tightening and are using a good metal backplate the springs aren't mandatory. I don't use springs for any of the mounts on my benching rigs.

Same here I've mounted blocks without springs before. Makes for a clean look. I just snug them down.

if your worried about going to tight and cannot find any springs either go without as mentioned above just torque it down gentle alternating the nut as you would a car wheel, or use a rubber O ring thats a tight fit on the bolt this way when it squishes out then you have gone tight enough.