JRW21's for sale thread

JRW21

UPDATED 1/8/2008

Heat: JRW21

ITEMS FOR SALE:

Dell inspiron 1720

Looking for $1350 shipped via non cc paypal or googlecheckout

Can include a 4gig kit of gskill and 60gig 7200RPM Drive for an additional $150.

This is a very decent gaming laptop, It plays crysis very well on medium settings.

Highlights:

Core 2 Duo T7500 (2.2ghz, 800mhz FSB, 4mb Cache!)

nVidia 8600M GT

17inch Glossy 1920x1200 display

Full Specs:

System Color:

Jet Black BLK

Inspiron 1720:

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T7500 (2.2GHz/800Mhz FSB/4MB cache)

Operating System:

Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Edition

LCD Panel:

High Resolution, glossy widescreen 17.0 inch display (1920 x 1200) 5504] 5

Video Card:

256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT 256NV86

MEMORY:

1GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 at 667MHz

Hard Drive:

Size: 120GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)

Optical Drive:

CD writer / DVD player (Combo Drive)

Wireless Networking Cards:

Dell Wireless 1390 802.11g Mini-Card

Bluetooth and Wireless USB:

Built-in Bluetooth capability (2.0 EDR)

Battery Options:

56Whr Lithium Ion Battery (6 cell)

Sound Card:

High Definition Audio 2.0

Network Card:

Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem

Adobe Software:

Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 8.1

Anti-Virus/ Security suite (pre-install):

No Subscription (30-day trial)

100_0860.jpg

512mb pc5300 DDR2 stick $10 shipped. Pulled from a toshiba satelite.

100_0832.jpg

128mb ddr pc2700 cl2.5 stick

256mb ddr pc2100 cl2.5 stick

$10 shipped for both sticks

100_0835.jpg

SOLD:

Laing D4 waterpump 3/4in barbs (I am using 1/2 tubing stretched over 3/4in barbs no problem) $45 shipped

Black Ice Extreme 2 2x120mm Radiator 1/2in barbs $35 shipped

AquaXtreme MP-1 amazing block 1/2in barbs will fit almost any socket from AMD Socket "A" to LGA 775 $35 shipped

Dandger Den Silver Fillport 1/2in barbs $10 shipped

Entire Kit $120 shipped

AMD opteron 180 w/heatpipe cooler CCBWE stepping $135 shipped

AMD 3200+ Venice core retail box hsf $30 shipped

Abit IP 35 Pro - comes with retail box and all accessories. It is 100% Excellent condition.

EVGA 680i SLI Motherboard this is the "Special Edition" model. Motherboard is in good condition and runs very well, I have had zero issues with this board.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very fast transaction if I may say so. Congratulations on both parties. Jeez Cliff, he posted and you jumped on it 19 minutes later and then just a bit, SOLD. I went downstairs to relieve myself and wham, items sold, he he he LOL.

Hello,

Keep one thread and list all your items for sale in here.

By merging your threads your first post has lost its layout.

Keep everything you sell here and all the items that have been sold.

That way people can see how many items/transactions you have done.

I thought I was following the rule:

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

My thread was no longer "active" when I sold the items therefore I created a new one with only the items I am currently selling.

by active it means you should not have 2 threads with for sale items.

And you didn't however,

"CONSOLIDATE..." & "When making a new thread, include items from the old thread..."

This is the reason why I merged your threads.

Don't you want people to see your previous sales?

It is like DIY feedback, builds up a reputation for yourself.

I don't have 2 threads with for sale items. I have one thread with for sale items and one thread that has sold items that will be deleted. I didn't feel the need to "consolidate" sold items to my new thread. That seems silly in my opinion.

I have heatware feedback and have been a member here for 2 years. I think that is more than enough reference.

You seem to have misread my post, I know you do not have 2 threads with for sale items.

If it were my thread I would be proud to have a list of items I have sold in the past.

My aim is to help your thread and anyone here.

I will remove my post's later and tidy your thread so that this conversation is not part of it.

Please re-consider your approach to not listing previous items.

"When making a new thread, include items from the old thread"

The RULE is...you are only allowed ONE for sale thread period...wether or not the items are sold....You are only allowed to make ONE thread and re-edit that thread with new items as they are added...

You may interpret it as you allowed one each time you wish to sell but that is purely not the case...you MUST add everything new and old into one thread....and WE will delete one of them...would you like us to pick which one we delete....?

The whole point of ONE thread is the dateline on the original thread....that shows poster how long you have been selling...if you make a new thread each time you wish to sell it always has the current date on it...some people might get the idea you are a NEW seller and not a seasoned seller with good reputation...some people dont look at heatware and feedback as they do as how long have you been selling here...

we make our rule for the helpfullness of both parties...we arent picking on you or anything...but, you have to understand where we come from and why....thanks

Sharp, I didn't misread your post. "by active it means you should not have 2 threads with for sale items." You mayhave meant something else when you typed it but, I didn't misread it.

According to rule 4 I have not done anything wrong, as the rule reads anyway. Now that you have explained what you want the rule to mean in more words I understand now.

I hope I am not offending anyone or if I sound rude. I only want to understand and discuss what is expected.

However, the whole reason I made a new post was to title it correctly with the item I am selling. I have found it to be more effective to sell items with the actual title of what is being sold. A generic title is often overlooked when a member has 8 pages of history and noone wants to look at the thread anymore because they have seen the same items in that thread for several months.... ...like some of the other threads on this forum. Again, not to sound rude just pointing it out. I personally don't want to waste my time clicking on a thread to see if that person has updated with new items or if it is the same old items. So, therefore I stop clicking on their threads in general. Maybe if there could be a way to update the original thread title to say "items added xx/xx (date)"

you can ALWAYS PM a mod for title changes...we will be more than happy to accomodate out traders in just about any way possible...

We all will do that no problem....get with either me or sharp and we will clean this thread up for you....thanks