Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo Pre-Load

slick2500

I've never had so much fun playing a game, I just sit there with the sniper rifle sometimes and before you know it somebody blasts me from behind, lol. And most of the time I'm running around like a headless chicken, but am able to get a kill or two in the process.

you should have been playing during old Unreal Tournament days...there's a map called Face and each side has this HUGE tower with a narrow rock path between them and your goal is to go from your tower to the other tower, grab their flag, and make it back to your tower.

The catch (besides all the goddamn snipers hahaahaha) is that these two towers with a rock path between them is actually a floating asteroid in space so if you get blown off the tower or the path, your butt is toast floating through space ;)

momma and I used to load up 20 bots on one team and we'd go against them (plus real human multiplayer was fun too)

hoping to see a lot of retro maps in this new UT3!

• 1 month later...
Anyone else having issues with this game? The beta demo seemed to work ok but the retail seems to be crashing like crazy and the 1.1 patch did not help.

this game is an utter xxxxing flaming piece of moldy, smelly ..

Period.

PIECE OF . GAME!!!

God what a piece of . game.

(keep in mind momma and I have been ULTRA MEGA BIG-BIG Unreal Tournament fans since the original UT, and we waited with very much excitement for this game...and it sucks the big, stinky, dingle-berry covered unwashed butt. Pure and simple...what a xxxxing nightmare wreck of a game...it hasn't worked for more than 3 minutes on ANY of our many computers, even with the patch. Taking it back to the game store this weekend and forgetting about it permanently)