Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo Pre-Load

slick2500

I downloaded it last night and installed a couple of hours ago, I was playing deathmatch and I'm loving it. This is my first time playing on line so I'm a virgin to say the leat, he he he LOL. I'm going to buy the game when it comes out. I put an annual subscription on IGN, Founders club, I did not know I already had a subscription and never even knew how to use it.

well, I can't create an account for some reason, so I just played a single match of vs cpu deathmatch and then had to run get momma and she played a match too. AWESOME. We've been playing original UT since we got together 5+ years ago (we love loading up bots vs us humans and turning on mutators like Excessive which makes rockets come out machine-gun fast etc, every weapon is over the top).

Can't wait for this game to come out. We should find a server that is good and play on it together (will be later at night, 10pm-2am MST after momma goes to bed). My name, if I can ever get it registered, will be angrygames, and momma will be momma (heh).

I downloaded it a couple days ago. Looks fantastic from what few rounds I did play. Now I can't get past the splash screen, task manager says not responding. Maybe a reinstall will fix this, or the full retail version when it arrives.